At Brookings Family Dentistry, we understand financial considerations often play a large role in healthcare decisions. We believe that every patient should be able to have a healthy smile, which is why we offer different payment options so you can achieve your dental goals.
Cash, Check, Credit Card, Debit Card
We happily accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
If your treatment portion is over $200, a 5% discount will be given for patients that opt to pay when scheduling or prior to the day of treatment.
If you have dental insurance, we will do everything to help you maximize your benefits. We will file the claims for you and answer any questions on dental insurance on your behalf. Please do not hesitate to call with questions that arise.
Tips to maximize your dental insurance benefits:
1) Always bring your dental insurance card with you to your dental appointment.
2) Know and understand your dental insurance policy. Consult your insurance company with questions on your specific plan.
3) We will provide you with an estimate of your patient portion based on information you provide to us. We will ask for your estimated patient portion at the time of the appointment.
4) We will submit an insurance claim on your behalf following your appointment. It typically takes 3 to 6 weeks for the insurance companies to respond with payment.
5) Your insurance company typically sends you an Explanation of Benefit (“EOB”) that provides you all of the details on how they have processed the claim. Please note that the insurance company has the final say, and even with an estimate they can alter the benefit.
6) Once we have received payment from your insurance company we will provide you with a statement summarizing a remaining balance, if any, that you are responsible to pay. In the event your insurance company denies payment for any reason, you will be responsible for all charges incurred for your care.
For patients that have additional financial concerns, we are happy to work with Care Credit to find a payment plan that works for your needs. Care Credit is a health care credit card that is interest deferred and offers no prepayment penalties or annual fees. Please visit Care Credit’s secure website (click here) for more information and to apply. At Brookings Family Dentistry, we want you to be able to achieve the smile and dental health you need and deserve. Please contact us for more information on payment plans we offer.